Schedule appointments, Track scheduled jobs, Schedule one-time and reoccurring appointments, View multiple technicians’ schedules
With The Service Program, scheduling an appointment – and following it to completion – is easily accomplished through the creation of a task.
- Enter a task and detailed description of the appointment requested; a ticket number is automatically assigned and work order is printable from the task list
- Schedule one-time and reoccurring appointments by route for a specific time, date, or interval, including technician and stop gross or pay
- View multiple technicians’ schedules for any given day to determine who has time available
- Track scheduled jobs by subdivision to determine if you can save time and money by servicing multiple customers on a particular day or route
- Monitor lapsed time for scheduled job
- Track parts/items used on scheduled job
- Scheduled jobs automatically appear on your PDA
- When you return to the office and synchronize the completed task, the work order is automatically entered into QuickBooks, so there is no need for dual entry.