The Service Program makes it easy to manage customer routes and dispatch work crews.
Plan & Manage Routes
The Service Program makes it easy to manage customer routes and dispatch work crews. You can easily access route data from both the Customer Detail screen and Route Info menu.
From a Customer Detail screen, you can
- View route information for that customer by day of week
- View customer’s route schedule history
- If you use our PDA component you can track time arrived vs time departed vs Estimated time allowed for the stop
- If you track chemical usage and use our PDA component you can see a history of usage for every time they visited that location.
- We can also notify the customer, property manager or anyone else you would like after the location was visited.
From the Route Info menu, you can
- Customers can exist on multiple routes on multiple days
- A stop can be temporily assigned to a different tech on a different day. If you use our PDA component the stop will then be displayed on the assigned to PDA.
- You can create custom routes in addition to weekly routes such as fertilizer or spray routes in addition to their regular weekly route.
- If you use our PDA component the tech can alert the service manager if there is an equipment problem by entering a new task on the PDA
- Assign routes by technician
- Edit and maintain route schedules, including notes and equipment info
- Track materials and/or chemicals used on the route
- Print route worksheets, including customer equipment if applicable
- Track rental inventory by route
- View route profitability by stop or route gross
- Analyze route profitability after overhead, labor, and materials
- Integrate with a mobile devices to allow for one-time-only data entry