The Service Program allows you to enter and maintain leads and estimates for both potential and existing customers.
The Service Program allows you to enter and maintain leads and estimates for both potential and existing customers. When a job is awarded, an invoice is generated for that estimate and seamlessly integrated with QuickBooks®. For your convenience, you do not have to enter a lead into QuickBooks if they are not an existing customer.
From the Leads and Estimates menu you can:
- Create customizable estimates
- Limit what columns are printable
- Easily change column headings on a per estimate basis
- Calculate price on a per linear or square foot basis
- Maintain leads by individual customer or customer grouping
- Set up a task to schedule follow-ups with leads
- Utilize estimate list to follow-up with leads/customers and track lapse times
- Enter and print an unlimited number of detailed estimates, including the date the job was awarded or rejected and the reason why rejected
- Track jobs that were awarded and rejected and why
- Generate a work order directly from an estimate