Property Management Software and Rental Property Management Software
The Service Program is the leader in QuickBooks property management software and is considered the best property management software available.Our software allows you to track subcontractors, house repairmen, recurring work orders, location of equipment, and more. Property management software can make everything flow much smoother. Our iPhone and Android component gives your people the ability to enter and close work orders while in the field. It also allows them the ability to see past history of what was done at each location. Best of all, closed work orders can post into QuickBooks for billing!
Here are some of the tasks you can record, track, and manage with this facilities maintenance software:
- Document what services are performed each visit
- Track which subcontractor/employee you have assigned to do the work
- Track lapse time on open work orders. (Past due work orders are displayed in red, current work orders are in yellow and upcoming work orders are in green)
- Enter customer equipment
- Record multiple contacts per account.
- Track preferred subcontractors by customer
- Attach, photos, contracts, and other documents to a customers account
- Bill into QuickBooks on a per work order basis or in batch once a month
- Enter Preferred Pricing by customer on items that are in your QuickBooks
- Keep track of equipment checks, maintenance and repairs
- Track houses/properties by subdivision
- Create checklists to accompany work tickets
- Easily create scripts so when a customer calls your employee will get as much info from them as they can. The questions and answers to the script will print on the work order.
- Print custom mailing lists based on subdivision, who has what equipment
- Managers can view entire route schedule from their smartphone or tablet to be able to check on routes as they are in the field
- Email a customer and/or onsite property manager after work has been performed at a location.
Inexpensive and easy bar code equipment scanning