With its seamless integration with QuickBooks, its compatibility with handheld (pocket) computers, and its many functional features, The Service Program is the optimal software solution for your mobile service business. Especially when it’s also one of the most affordable solutions on the market.
Following are some of the lawn care and maintenance tasks that The Service Program can help you record, track and manage and report to your residential and commercial customers, if appropriate:
- Enter Customers once in The Service Program or in QuickBooks and it seamlessly will update the other program.
- When a customer calls you can open a work ticket in The Service Program then it will seamless go to a PDA. Once closed it posts as an invoice in QuickBooks where you can print it out.
- Continue to receive payments in QuickBooks and do your other normal accounting functions. The Service Program does all the other little tasks that QuickBooks doesn't do.
- Generate analysis: type of grass(es) present, type of weeds present, insects found, diseases found
- Schedule when services need to be performed (fertilizing, pruning, etc.)
- Keep track of services performed per visit (mow lawn, edge, weedeat, rake leaves, prune, mulch, plant, etc.)
- Record fertilizers and weed control applied
- Track tree and shrub care services
- Record time of day and weather conditions
- Track when repair parts are used off a truck with inventory
- Track assets assigned to crews
- Maintain route schedules for crews
- Track crew profitability
- Track issues from the main warehouse to each crew member (fuel, mower parts, etc.)
- Create routes for cutting, fertilizing, cut-backs and more